ARG’s current clients consist of organizations typically with between 100 and 4,000 employees. These organizations represent private and public employers, multiple employer welfare arrangements, union plans, and trust funds.
- As the lead consultant, working with a national client and its various medical networks, we created a first of its kind decision support tool giving plan participants 24/7 access to their claim/clinical information across a variety of regional and national networks.
- We worked with the leadership of a large union to create a new employee benefit – prepaid retiree dental and vision – that is funded over a member’s active career.
- Worked with a client to designed and implemented a total health & productivity data warehouse, providing management with extensive reporting and analytic capabilities of their workforce benefits and initiatives.
- Lead a municipal health insurance advisory committee through an evaluation of its medical plans and practices, leading to a new approach to purchasing and funding its active and retired employee plans at a substantial savings to the town and plan participants.
- In conjunction with our actuarial partners, we assisted a client in freezing its pension plan and eliminating the plan’s liability for disability claims, by replacing it with free-standing, insured LTD and executive disability plans. These actions reduced the organizations post-employment benefit liability.
- Assisted a controlled group of employers in restructuring their workforce benefits to be in compliance with ERISA, Health Reform, and the IRC.
- Developed a long-term health care strategy for a blue collar workforce that emphasized disease management and health promotion.
- Oversaw the design and implementation of a large managed disability program, improving the claim intake and processing procedures and reducing absence durations.
- Assisted a client in evaluating and selecting a full-service administrative outsource vendor.
- Conducted a cost/benefit analyses to assist a client in determining the best approach to funding its various benefit plans.
- Assisted a client in aligning its health & welfare plan offerings with its overall business objectives and organizational culture.